Google Monde Recherche
Open Directory Project > Society> Disabled> Arts> Music>
Open Directory Project
Top: Society: Disabled: Arts: Music:
|This category in other languages:|
- Andrew Hewitt - "The Man behind the Stix," a drummer born with Cerebral Palsy living in Sydney, Australia.
- Canadian Association for Music Therapy - Promotes awareness, use and development of music therapy in order to maximize health and well-being. (Canada)
- Carolina Music Therapy - Music therapy agency providing sessions to individuals and groups with a wide range of strengths and needs. (Raleigh, NC)
- Coalition for Disabled Musicians, Inc. - CDM, Inc. is a non-profit, self-help organization dedicated to assisting disabled musicians to pursue their musical aspirations. Our local site is on Long Island, NY and offers a National Referral Service for disabled musicians worldwide.
- Connie Deming - Singer songwriter from Rochester, NY who performs music inspired by her experience with autism and love for her autistic son.
- Disabled Drummers Association - Dedicated to serving drummers with disabilities and helping them to be a positive part of the music industry, as well as to help change the way the disabled musicians are viewed and treated in the industry today.
- Flutelab ergonomy and adaptations - Ergonomical aspects of flutes and many adaptations of wind instruments for people with disabilities. Large photo archive. Company is in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- HandiDrummed - A website for disabled drummers. We offer drummer profile pages, articles, product information, and links.
- Metro Music Therapy - A private music therapy practice with an emphasis on working in collaboration with therapists and professionals (Glendale, Colorado)
- The Savant Academy - Supporting the education of musical and artistic savants, as well as research into and awareness of Savant Syndrome.
- Special Music by Special People - Compact discs, mp-3 and quicktime music projects available at the site that feature music composed by people with developmental disabilities and other challenges.
- Tony Melendez - Successful toe-pickin' guitar player and vocalist.Born without arms and a club foot, The sound of hope and courage to the world!
- Van Gogh - Atlanta-based band - Psychedelia, rock'n'roll, pop, funk and more from the band lead by the Heisner brothers Robby and Ricky from their super-fast, eye-popping, yellow and black, racing striped powered wheelchairs.
Moteur Recherche Google Publicité dans la monde du Google.
Anglo France Website Design in France by Brittany Internet Google France