Google Monde Recherche
Open Directory Project > Reference> Libraries> Online Catalogs>
Open Directory Project
Top: Reference: Libraries: Online_Catalogs:
|This category in other languages:|
- Atrium - Online catalog of University of Montreal. English and French version.
- The CAT iLink at The Pennsylvania State University - Online catalog of Pennsylvania State University
- CENTRA - Provides the online catalog for the Central Michigan University Libraries.
- Concordia University Libraries: CLUES Catalogue - Online catalog of Concordia University, Montreal, canada.
- ILLINET Online - Illinois statewide resource sharing system and union catalog.
- The International CIPAC List - Card-image public access catalogues (CIPACs) are online library catalogues based on databases of digitised catalogue cards and more or less sophisticated mechanisms for browsing or searching. This page offers links to all known catalogues of this kind, arranged by countries.
- Iris - Online catalog of Qubec national library (BANQ)
- Karlsruhe Virtual Catalog (KVK) - A service of Karlsruhe University Library. Gives access to books and serials in library and book trade catalogs worldwide.
- Kentucky Virtual Library - Online catalogs and databases, and access to Kentuckiana digitized collections. User ID and password required.
- Library of Congress Online Catalog - Online access to the collections resident at the Library of Congress.
- LibraryLink - Online union catalog of the various Filipiniana Libraries in the Philippines.
- LibraryLookup - Bookmarklets for looking up catalog records from book-related sites.
- Manitoba Legislative Library - Provides access to the holdings of Manitoba public libraries, for use as cataloguing source or to initiate interlibrary loans.
- Metro Boston Library Network - Online catalogs in Eastern Massachusetts.
- MUSE - Online catalog of University of McGill, English and French version.
- NUcat - Online catalog of Northwestern University libraries
- OhioLINK - Shared catalog of the academic libraries of Ohio. Also provides access to databases and member information.
- Penelitian Hukum Indonesia - Online access to the Indonesian regulations collections at Penelitian Hukum Indonesia. User ID and password required.
- SJCPL's Online Catalog - St. Joseph County Public Library's Online Catalog which contains over 500,000 records and includes the holdings of four area public libraries.
- Smithsonian Libraries and Archives - Gateway to the collections of the Smithsonian Institute.
- University of Tokyo OPAC - Online catalog (English version) of University of Tokyo
- Worldcat - Meta search engine for online catalogs of libraries all over the world. Search for any book using a geographic location for the closest sources.
Moteur Recherche Google Publicité dans la monde du Google.
Anglo France Website Design in France by Brittany Internet Google France