Google Monde Recherche
Open Directory Project > Reference> Libraries> Government Documents>
Open Directory Project
Top: Reference: Libraries: Government_Documents:
|This category in other languages:|
- Basic Depository Library Documents - HTML versions of U.S. government publications used in the management of federal depository libraries.
- Curtis Laws Wilson Library: Government Information Sources - Links to federal, state, and international government information on the Internet.
- Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) - A central repository of defense-related scientific and technical information within the Department of Defense. The majority of holdings are unclassified. Collection covers a broad selection of topics of importance to the defense research community.
- Documents Service Center - Columbia University - Subject oriented guides to US Federal, New York State, New York City, and international government documents.
- FDLP Desktop - News, Information, and Communication for and about the Federal Depository Library Program
- Florida Electronic Federal Depository Library - A directory to Florida state, county, and local websites.
- Gateway to All 50 Secretary of State Web Sites - Contains links to all 50 Secretary of State Internet Web sites with specific links to Internet addresses for online access to public records and information on corporations, partnerships,businesses and other entities, as well as Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings.
- Gleeson Library | Geschke Learning Resource Center - A selective depository, it is located at the University of San Francisco. The Government Documents depository collection serves California's 8th Congressional District.
- Government Document Displays: A Tutorial and Clearinghouse - A tool for government information librarians interested in promoting government documents through displays.
- Government Information @ UCO - Contains Federal, Oklahoma, and International annotated links. Pages include Popular Paper Topics, How to Cite a Document, GPO Partnership Browse Topics, Ask A Librarian and many other government resources.
- Government Information Center - The Government Information Center provides access to US, California and San Francisco documents, and to materials on law and politics. It is also a Patent and Trademark Depository Library. The Government Information Center also houses the Wallace Stegner Environmental Center collections.
- Government Information Connection - Provides guided access to the Web publications of all levels of government agencies. Featured are subject guides and research collections that preserve the Web sites and publications of now-defunct federal agencies, including the Adisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations (ACIR). From the library of the University of North Texas, Denton.
- Government Information Resources - A site designed to assist the Internet public in locating and using Government Information in libraries and on the Internet.
- Government Publications - Ekstrom Library, University of Louisville - The web page has Kentucky, Louisville, U.S. government and international information. There is also a large collection of U.S. government periodicals available on the Web. The web page also has information available by subject area and there are cross-references to related information.
- GovSites : Middletown Thrall Library Government Information - A list of government web sites including a virtual tour of government documents, a locator service and access to digitized government documents.
- GPO Access - The Government Printing Office provides free public access to full-text federal documents, official federal information, federal information finding aids and federal products for sale.
- Ingram Library -- Government Documents Department - The Government Documents Department at the Irvine Sullivan Ingram Library of the State University of West Georgia is dedicated to providing free access to government information.
- Intellectual Property Data Collections - Provides access to online intellectual property databases hosted by WIPO and member states.
- Joyner Library, East Carolina University - Government Documents Department of Joyner Library at East Carolina University, including an Ask a Librarian feature and government documents finding guides.
- LegiStorm - Congressional Staff Salaries and other Information - This site maintains a listing of all congressional staff, all privately financed congressional travel and other documents about the US Congress
- National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) - Provides access to selected federal agency records disposition schedules and manuals, including General Records Schedules (GRS). It includes a current list of Federal Records Officers.
- National Technical Information Service - This US Department of Commerce Web site is a central resource for government-funded scientific, technical, engineering and business related information throughout the US federal government.
- New Electronic Titles (NET) - Browseable index of new additions to the Federal Depository Library Program Electronic Collection.
- Oklahoma Department of Libraries - Government Documents About Terrorism - An annotated bibliography of government documents related to terrorism and the attacks of September 11, 2001.
- Oklahoma Department of Libraries Government Information Division - ODL has been receiving publications from the three branches of government since 1893. It is one of two regional depositories in Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma State University Library Documents Department - OSU is home to one of two regional depositories in the state of Oklahoma. It is also a Patent and Trademark Depository. Also the home of the Kappler's Indian Affairs Treaties online.
- Storming Media - Private supplier of scientific, policy and strategy documents and reports from the Pentagon and other US government agencies.
- UIUC Government Documents Library - The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign library is an official depository for United Nations, Canadian, United States and State of Illinois publications and information. Some of the resources are available to UIUC users only.
- University of Kansas Government Documents Library - Federal Depository Library information, including an Ask a Librarian chat feature.
- University of Memphis Libraries Government Publications Department - The Federal Regional Depository Library for Tennessee, including links to U.S. government throughout the web.
- University of Michigan Documents Center - The Documents Center is a central reference and referral point for government information, whether local, state, federal, foreign or international. Its web pages are a reference and instructional tool for government, political science, statistical data, and news.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville Libraries Government Documents and Microforms - A selective Federal Depository Library and provides public access to U.S. government information from the Government Printing Office, including publications, maps and electronic data.
Moteur Recherche Google Publicité dans la monde du Google.
Anglo France Website Design in France by Brittany Internet Google France