Google Monde Recherche
Open Directory Project > Recreation> Humor> Musical>
Open Directory Project
Top: Recreation: Humor: Musical:
|This category in other languages:|
- The Audio BS Page - Loads of information about the crazy things believed and written by audiophiles.
- Baseball Songs - Humorous songs about baseball teams and famous players. Streaming audio available.
- Bin Laden Rap - Listen to Bin Laden do a little freestyle.
- Canonical List of Weird Band Names - Alphabetic list of humorous band names and links to some of them.
- Cheesy Mike's Cheesy Music - A collection of strange of bizarre music titles, many with a dairy theme.
- Digital Fever - Pop related humor including pics, stories, links and mocking. Featuring 'N Sync, BSB and Britney
- Domestic Engineering - Promotion of a facetious CD, complete with reviews and an interview with the artist.
- Donna Kay Honey - Irreverent blue collar musical comedy for trailer trash lovers, weenie dog owners, and trailer trash fans. Features profiles of band members, calendar and contact details.
- Drunken Hero - Explores the not-so-fascinating world of the everyday musician.
- Families Passover Parody - A Jewish passover is parodied to the tune of Hotel California. Includes a sing-along tune.
- The Four Squeezins - Features manualists Bruce Gaston and Jim Rotondo squeezing music out of thin air with their hands and the part-time help of a Bicycle Tire Pump.
- God of Guitar - Spoof advice from two self-styled hard rock guitarists.
- Grandfolkies - Silly songs, "yucky" songs, children's stories, nuclear waste books, curmudgeon corner and do-it-yourself roadmap for change.
- Great Name for a Band - Generates random band names along with word definitions and search engine links.
- The Holy Queeble - The word according to Queen.
- IT Anthems - Catalog of corporate anthems, including commentary and reviews of the merit.
- Loony Music - Parodies and humorous songs, plus general comedy and cartoons.
- Mad Moooo Music - A humorous look a one hit wonders, annoying hits, comedy songs and records that probably should never have been made, plus music trivia.
- MIDI or Virtuoso? - Determine whether a sound clip is played by human or machine. Requires RealAudio.
- Mrs. Miller's World Fan Club - The story behind the voice. Elva Miller as you have never seen her before. Complete with quicktime videos.
- Museum of Bad Album Covers. - A categorised collection of some of the worst album covers ever released. Visitors can vote for the most awful.
- Music Matters - Humorous look at musicians in the news.
- Nod The Dog Productions - A humorous take at self-published musicians who record songs in their own homes.
- Ode To Band - Band humor, including musical instrument jokes, 200+ ways you know you're a band nerd, a band bible, and links.
- Off the Wall Band Names - Proving that a vivid imagination and everyday conversations are the key to producing an list of possible band names.
- Philharmonic Phunnies - Cartoons and other funny stuff about the world of classical music.
- Pop Culture Madness - A look at some of the humorous areas of pop culture, including a large section featuring the best and worst records from various years.
- Random Thoughts on the Manic Street Preachers - Satirical humour about the Manic Street Preachers and the obsessive fan culture surrounding them.
- Redwood Songs - Environmentally correct spoofs of popular songs.
- Rock And Roll Confidential - Skewering band promotional photographs.
- Song Crossfire - Song interpretations by people who think way outside the box.
- Tay-G's Rock Appreciation page with jokes on the side - A funny site with semi-in-depth rock album reviews, a humor page, magic page, and pages that make fun of stuff.
- The Truck Driver's Gear Change Hall Of Shame - Musically documenting the world's most unnecessary key changes.
- Yodel! - The world's interactive, animated singing page.
- Zong of the Week - Satirical and humorous songs available to download.
Moteur Recherche Google Publicité dans la monde du Google.
Anglo France Website Design in France by Brittany Internet Google France