Google Monde Recherche
Open Directory Project > Recreation> Food>
Open Directory Project
Top: Recreation: Food:
|This category in other languages:|
- Access Place Food - A large collection of links to food magazines, gourmet recipes and to cooking, dining, beverage and chef sites.
- Chowhound.com: - For those who live to eat, a site with food news, talk about favorite foods, favorite restaurants.
- The Edible Journey Through China - An interactive site about Chinese food, including history, cooking school, regional cuisines, snacks, and medicinal foods.
- Food Reference Website - Articles on food history, recipes, food trivia, culinary facts, quotes and events, games.
- Food Site of the Day - A directory of food related websites, articles, features and book reviews. Spotlights and briefly reviews five sites each week.
- Food Trivia and Fun Facts - Fun facts and trivia relating to food.
- Garlic Festival Foods - Garlic facts, recipes and resources from Gilroy, California. Also online ordering.
- Keith Famie's Adventures - Globe trotting chef brings flavor and adventure to the cyber-world kitchen.
- Key Ingredients - Online companion to the Smithsonian exhibit traveling the USA. Explores regional food history, local favorites and places to eat, provides a forum for sharing recipes and memories associated with that dish, and lists the exhibition schedule.
- PastryScoop.com - A pastry, baking and dessert resource with up-to-date information on trends, tips, and events in the pastry and baking industry.
- Robb Walsh - Texas food writer who reviews restaurants for the Houston Press and is the author of several books including "The Tex-Mex Cookbook", "Legends of Texas Barbecue Cookbook", and "Are You Really Going to Eat That?". Features awards, articles, book information, and resume.
- Rogov's Israel - Restaurant and wine critic explores the culinary potential of Israel. Restaurant guide, ethnic and regional recipes, local wines and culinary anecdotes.
- Sally's Place - Food and drink news, reviews, recipes, restaurants and travel.
- Sandwich Lover's Club - Dedicated to the art of making a great sandwich. Features a message board, photo albums, recipes, and thought and opinions about anything 'sandwich'.
- SoYouWanna.com Food and Drink - "How to" advice in detailed steps to creating romantic meals, choosing wine and scotch, enjoying sushi, brewing beer, cooking barbecue, and mixing drinks.
- Supermarket Guru - Shopping information and advice, product reviews and ratings, and cooking tips.
- Sushifaq.com - FAQs (frequently asked questions) and information about sushi, sashimi, and related Japanese food.
- Taquitos.net - Reviews of many brands of potato chips, popcorn and other snacks, plus news and image galleries.
- Tastingmenu.com - Focused entirely on food - eating, drinking, cooking, consuming, as well as obsessing on food, wine, recipes, restaurants, and yumminess.
- Too Many Chefs - A collection of writers cover food news and culture, cooking, ingredient sources, photography, and yes, even recipes.
- Umami Information Center - News, recipes, and food suggestions that center on the "fifth taste," a feeling of smoothness attributed to, but not limited to, Japanese food.
- Webicurean - The site is devoted to epicurean adventures on the Internet. Visitors are taken on themed, food-related virtual tours.
- Weird Food - Index of site owner produced and reader submitted articles on foods they consider strange.
- WorldTable - Travel, food, and wine, and in particular, dining in France and New York City.
- Yahoo! Food - Recipes, cooking videos, wine, restaurants, chefs, and entertaining tips.
Moteur Recherche Google Publicité dans la monde du Google.
Anglo France Website Design in France by Brittany Internet Google France