Google Monde Recherche
Open Directory Project > Kids and Teens> School Time>
Open Directory Project
Top: Kids_and_Teens: School_Time:
|This category in other languages:|
- ABC Learn Online [ Kids/Teens ] - ABC's Education gateway for children and youth.
- ABC Teach [ Kids ] - Includes dozens of free printable activities, research and report help, project and writing ideas, and diorama themes to print.
- Abiator's Interactive Index [ Kids ] - Interactive educational activities cover most curriculum areas.
- Activities for Online Learning for Kids [ Kids/Teens ] - Includes activities, games, and quizzes related to a variety of subjects.
- AMKSS 3/1'2005 Webbie [ Kids/Teens ] - Homepage for the class of 3/1/2005 of Ang Mo Kio Secondary School in Singapore. Offers news and updates on the class, as well as achievements, and photographs.
- Apples4theteacher.com [ Kids/Teens ] - Features games and fun activities in art, music, foreign languages, English, math, science, and social studies. For students from kindergarten to the 6th grade.
- BBC - Schools [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Learning resources for kids at home and at school. Find activities and games.
- BBC: The Little Animals Activity Centre [ Kids ] - Games, stories and things to do. Supports learning at home for children who are in their early school years.
- BerrysClass.net [ Kids ] - Mr. Berry's 4th grade class at Alachua Elementary in Florida. Pages include announcements, photo gallery, and resource links.
- Brain POP [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Learn about your body, space, science and health. Have your homework questions answered with a movie, ask for advice, or just browse and learn. Some free sections but full access requires a paid subscription.
- The Children's University of Manchester [ Kids/Teens ] - Learn about the human body, energy, early Egypt, the earth, organisms, textiles and language . Features short lessons, quizzes and activities.
- Classroom Clipart [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Provides educational clipart to be used on projects and reports. Clipart categories include countries, dinosaurs, animals, space, and weather.
- Cook with Lyle [ Kids ] - Interactive games and educational activities to help kids improve math and reading skills. Requires Flash and Shockwave plug-ins.
- Doofuzz Dudes Club [ Kids ] - Play online games, do puzzles and win prizes, and download computer wallpaper, birthday invitations and coloring pictures.
- Dr Pedi : Why? What? How? [ Kids ] - Dr Pedi answers questions, such as why do we blink, what is pollution, why do we dream, and how should we take care of our teeth.
- EDinformatics: Math and Science Activity Center [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Contains interactive activities for many science topics.
- Education by Design Kids Activities [ Kids ] - Online activities for kids including a Pokemon scrambler, math games, and a place to publish stories, jokes and poems.
- Education for Kids [ Kids/Teens ] - Free drill games related to math, language, social studies, and science.
- Education Place [ Kids ] - Free games, activities, and resources for students studying math, reading, social studies and science.
- Eeyore's Patch [ Kids ] - Winnie the Pooh and friends help teach children how to count, tell the time and learn about nature. Includes interactive exercises and sound files.
- Enchanted Learning [ Kids ] - Site for K-3rd grade students includes both online and printable activities for all subject areas.
- EZSchool [ Kids ] - Interactive tutorials, printable worksheets, and games.
- Farm Bureau Kids [ Kids ] - Features agriculture related games, homework help, and resources.
- GCSE Guide [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Provides resources for the English and math portions of the test.
- GCSE Revising Revision [ Mature Teens ] - Tutorials, tips and advice for meeting General Certificate of Secondary Education requirements in maths, English and physics. Includes science coursework support.
- Global Access to Educational Sources [ Kids/Teens ] - Categories of resources, research, and homework help designed for students of middle schools.
- Go 4 Quiz [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Have fun learning with short quizzes about countries, science and the Olympics. Includes answers.
- Gokidding [ Kids ] - Games, puzzles and quizzes are used to help young children learn to tell the time, count, read, and write stories. Free worksheets and colouring pages can be downloaded.
- iKnowthat.com [ Kids ] - Offers web-based educational activities for kids ages 2-12. Activities include stickerbooks, simulation games, painting, math and phonics.
- IPL Kidspace [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - The Internet Public Library (IPL) features a searchable, subject-categorized directory of authoritative websites; links to online texts, newspapers, and magazines; and the Ask A Question online reference service.
- Janet's Planet [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Contains video segments, whose topics range from the explanation of the food pyramid to the migratory habits of cranes.
- Just for Kids Only [ Kids ] - Includes math, reading, and science sections, as well as activities for parents to do with toddlers and preschoolers.
- Kbears.com [ Kids ] - Interactive Flash website for young children includes educational activities as well as fun and games.
- KE7 Extranet [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Features modules in English, math, science, modern languages, humanities, design, general studies, the arts, social sciences and business studies. Includes quizzes, reports, worksheets and photos.
- Kidport Home Page [ Kids/Teens ] - Provides interactive math, science, social studies and language arts activities for K-8th graders. Also includes teacher and parent pages. Requires Shockwave plug-in.
- Kids Courier [ Kids ] - Features news, science, reading, math and social studies resources.
- Kids Web India [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Aimed at young people of all ages, with quizzes, puzzles, poems, photographs, games, and general knowledge.
- KidsGen [ Kids/Teens ] - Features hobbies and stories, jokes, poems, craft ideas, information about holidays and parties, school projects and magic tricks.
- KidZone [ Kids ] - Includes animal facts, Egyptian Hieroglyphs, language arts, magic tricks, math, planets, preschool writing skills, and science experiments.
- KOL Homework Help [ Kids ] - Elementary school students can search through educational sites for reference materials, tutorials, homework help, and games.
- Learning Haven [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - A learning resource covering most subjects and helping with homework. Also provides some free courses and activities.
- Macmillan McGraw-Hill [ Kids ] - Features free, interactive exercises in math, reading, social studies, science, health, and music. Aimed at elementary school children.
- Madder of Facts [ Kids/Teens ] - Offers timed facts quizzes on world capitals and multiplication.
- Make School Easy [ Kids ] - Simple games and puzzles to help learn the alphabet, tell time, count, and understand colors. Includes quizzes to download and print.
- MidLink Magazine [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Bi-monthly online magazine created for middle and high school students around the world. Contains details of proposed and completed class projects.
- MrNussBaum.com [ Kids/Teens ] - Offers lots of games on topics such as math, language, science, and social studies.
- Mrs. Thonus's Third Grade Stars [ Kids ] - Includes spelling lists, ongoing homework assignments, curriculum related pages/links, class newsletter, student work and photographs of classroom activities in Marstons Mills East School in Massachusetts. Includes music.
- Ms. Jasztal's Fourth Grade Class [ Kids/Teens ] - Class page for students in Brooksville, Florida. Includes information about class projects, the teacher, parent tips, a clickable interactive map, and suggested resource links.
- My Kids Corner [ Kids ] - Features stories, rhymes, interactive activities, puzzles, coloring pages and alphabet pictures.
- Northumberland Teaching and Learning [ Kids ] - Resources and activities for teachers and pupils covering most curriculum areas. Online activities for literacy, numeracy, design and technology, as well as information on creating school web sites.
- PinkMonkey.com [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Large collection of literature notes, online textbooks, digital library, and other study resources.
- Print and Learn for Kids [ Kids ] - Print out a page from this site to learn or practice math concepts on paper.
- Quiz-Tree [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Quizzes on various topics, including languages, math, economics, history, geography, and SAT preparation.
- Read 'n Tick [ Kids ] - Offers interactive English, science and social studies activities for elementary students. Some activities require free registration.
- Research Process Helper [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Offers a framework to help students work through a research project. Its goals are information literacy, information problem-solving, and the research process.
- Sixth Sense [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Offers interactive learning resources for GCSE and A Level revisions. Requires free subscription.
- Smithsonian Education [ Kids/Teens ] - Learn about art, science, history, people and places by reading short articles, playing games and doing short trivia quizzes.
- Spark Island Learning Resources [ Kids ] - Online learning adventures for primary-aged kids. Free trial registration.
- Studies Made Easy [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Offers homework help, math tricks, science news, periodic table, and a discussion forum.
- Studio 4 Learning [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Features educational video clips covering a variety of topics, including math, science, English, history and SAT test preparation.
- Test Time [ Kids/Teens ] - Made for kids by kids, explaining how to study for an exam, and how to write a paper. Includes self-quizzes and tips.
- Tiki the Penguin's Quizzes [ Kids/Teens ] - Interactive quizzes on subjects ranging from food to the world.
- Time for Time [ Kids ] - Features interactive games, quizzes, animated time zones, class clock and the history of telling time. Includes lesson plans and create-your own worksheets for teachers.
- The Warrior Beat [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Features online newspaper from Oak Grove high school in Mississippi. Includes features, editorials, news,education trends, sports, photos, polls, and a game of the month. Some links are in PDF.
- The WCHS Times [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - An independent school newspaper produced by students at Wilkes Central High School.
Moteur Recherche Google Publicité dans la monde du Google.
Anglo France Website Design in France by Brittany Internet Google France