Google Monde Recherche
Open Directory Project > Health> Medicine> Research>
Open Directory Project
Top: Health: Medicine: Research:
|This category in other languages:|
- AHRQ: Clinical Information - Clinical information on evidence-based practice, clinical guidelines, medical effectiveness, pharmaceutical therapy, new technology, screening and preventive services, outcomes research, and the National Guideline Clearinghouse.
- AllExperts Medical Research Q&A - Experts volunteer to answer questions related to locating medical resources on the internet.
- Entrez-PubMed - National Library of Medicine's search service provides access to over 10 million citations in Medline, PreMedline, and other related databases, with links to participating online journals.
- The INCLEN Trust - International Clinical Epidemiology Network for research and training to improve efficiency and quality of healthcare for disadvantaged populations, particularly in low- and middle-income countries.
- Inside Medicine - Offers descriptions of current research on a wide variety of diseases and medical conditions.
- Life and Molecular Medicine - Interesting, eclectic collection of information and links regarding the latest developments in this new field and how these advances relate to your life.
- Medical Hypotheses - A forum for the presentation and criticism of ideas in medicine and the related biomedical sciences.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) - US Government department in charge of medical research.
- SoCRA - Educational and charitable nonprofit membership organization, offering educational programming and certification to clinical (health care) research professionals and others interested in clinical(health care)research.
- Survey Research Group - Offers medical research questionnaires, women's health research, industry analysis, and health statistics in the medical research field.
- The UK Health Technology Assessment Programme - Site contains details of program's many projects and publications; an NHS national research and development initiative.
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) - Panel of health care experts that evaluates the latest scientific evidence on clinical preventive services.
- WebExhibits Directory-Medicine - Interesting topics in biomedicine.
Moteur Recherche Google Publicité dans la monde du Google.
Anglo France Website Design in France by Brittany Internet Google France