Google Monde Recherche
Open Directory Project > Health> Medicine> Evidence Based Medicine>
Open Directory Project
Top: Health: Medicine: Evidence_Based_Medicine:
|This category in other languages:|
- Cochrane Collaboration
- International not-for-profit organisation preparing, maintaining and promoting the accessibility of systematic reviews of the effects of health care. General information, access to the Cochrane Library, guidelines, manuals and software.
- Netting The Evidence
- An overview of Evidence Based Practice on the internet, with useful learning resources, such as an evidence-based virtual library, software and journals; from ScHARR, University of Sheffield.
- ABC Health Matters: Getting Evidence-Based Treatment - Consumer guide to understanding and applying the concept.
- AHRQ: Evidence Reports - The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality in the United States presents summaries and assessments for healthcare providers and clinicians. Documents may be viewed or downloaded at no cost.
- BETs: Best Evidence Topics - A searchable database of evidence-based answers to real-life clinical questions, with details of courses and teaching material. Developed in the Emergency Department of Manchester Royal Infirmary, United Kingdom.
- Clinical Evidence - Summarises current knowledge about the prevention and treatment of disease, based on appraisal of systematic reviews and randomized clinical trials. Free on-line access for physicians in the United Kingdom or in developing countries.
- DynaMed - Medical information database of clinical topic summaries, including a grading the quality of evidence cited, designed primarily for point-of-care use; updated daily.
- EBOC: Evidence-Based On-Call - Collection of summaries and critical appraisals regarding common on-call medical conditions, with definitions and a list of the specialties covered.
- Evidence Based Calculator - Free downloadable calculator computing sensitivity and selectivity, control event rates, numbers-needed-to-treat, and other evidence-based factors.
- EvidenceUpdates - Searchable best evidence database, plus tailored email alert service, from the British Medical Journal and McMaster University. Free subscription required.
- General Practice Notebook: Evidence-Based Medicine - The principles and applications are explained, with examples provided for different specialties.
- InfoPOEMs - Delivers daily Patient-Oriented Evidence that Matters (DailyPOEMs) by email and produces the InfoRetriever database system of evidence-based information next to a print newsletter "Evidence-Based Practice".
- Practical Evidence-Based Internet Resources - The American Academy of Family Physicians presents a summary and assessment of five web-based research tools. Available as PDF download.
- Progress in Evidence-Based Medicine - Assessment of where we stand in evidence-based medicine as of 2008.
- SUMSearch - Medical search engine returning evidence-based research in categories for practice guidelines, and for systematic reviews, both from PUBMED and from DARE, including Cochrane abstracts.
- Trip Database - Medical search engine with emphasis on evidence based medicine (EBM) and clinical guidelines and queries, including content from Cochrane and Bandolier.
- UNC Department of Internal Medicine: Critically Appraised Topics - The University of North Carolina presents an alphabetical list of clinical research topics, each with a review of strengths and weaknesses.
- Evidence based medicine: increasing, not dictating, choice - A defense of evidence-based medicine from the perspective of women's health concerns. (January 6, 2007)
- Evidence-Based Medicine in Iberoamerica: Problems and Possible Solutions - Discussion of the applicability of evidence-based medicine in Latin American countries. (August 30, 2005)
- Evidence-Based Medicine: Haute Couture or the Emperor's New Clothes? - An anesthesiologist's examination of some strengths and weaknesses of evidence-based medicine. (June 1, 2005)
- Evidence-Based Medicine: Useful Tools for Decision Making - An article from the Medical Journal of Australia explains the basic processes and concepts, with descriptions of common computer-assisted research tools. (January 1, 2001)
Moteur Recherche Google Publicité dans la monde du Google.
Anglo France Website Design in France by Brittany Internet Google France