Google Monde Recherche
Open Directory Project > Health> Medicine> Education>
Open Directory Project
Top: Health: Medicine: Education:
|This category in other languages:|
- Association for Hospital Medical Education - A national nonprofit professional organization involved in the continuum of medical education.
- The BookMarc - Services for medical students and for professionals, including discounted book services, discounted phone services, and discounted electronics. This site targets practitioners in the USA.
- Christine M. Kleinert Institute for Hand and Microsurgery - A nonprofit education and research organization. Its mission is training hand surgeons, supporting research, and informing the public.
- Clinical Science Doctoral Program at The University of Colorado Health Sciences Center - The doctoral program is for clinicians and other health care professionals pursuing academic careers in clinical investigation and health services research.
- Doctor Digest - Medical doctors can review electronic medical information resources available in any of the following media: browsable WWW sites, or downloadable datasets and software, or on CD-ROMS.
- Doctor's Guide - Medical and pharmacological news, case studies and specialty and subspecialty-specific updates on latest in treatment and research.
- Education Center of Association Endosurgery of Tatarstan - Noncommercial public organization, which was created with the purpose to support the development of endoscopic surgery and gynaecology in Russia.
- Education for Medical Occupations - Offers educational and career information resources for a wide variety of occupations in the medical field.
- Emergency Clinical Guide - A comprehensive educational and reference resource for medical and nursing students. Includes eponyms, acronyms, ABG calculator, physical exam basics.
- End of Life Physician Education Resource Center - EPERC is the medical educator resource for peer-reviewed end of life teaching materials, recommended books and articles, upcoming conferences, and training and funding opportunities.
- Endo-Surgery Institute - About the certified and non-certified programs and distant learning delivery systems offered by this facility in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Flesh and Bones - For medical students and instructors. Includes free MCQs, sample chapters and images from leading medical textbooks, plus competitions and games.
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - Non-profit foundation provides details of programs to improve international health professional education.
- Genetic Counselling Courses - Graduate Diploma and Masters of Science at University of Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
- The Harvard School of Public Health - Offers a part-time, non-residential Master of Science in healthcare management for physicians.
- Healthprofessions.com - Educational resources relating to the healthcare industry. Many specialties are listed with a brief summary of responsibilities, educational requirements, and schools offering these programs.
- How Stuff Works: Becoming a Medical Doctor - Complete guide detailing steps to become a medical doctor, written by a doctor, with many terms explained.
- How to Choose a Medical Specialty - Assists medical students in choosing a medical specialty. Rate multiple "I tend to..." statements, then a rank order list of specialties will be generated based on likes and dislikes.
- Masters Program in Molecular Medicine - Course is run under the auspices of the Faculty of Health Sciences and the Institute of Molecular Medicine, Trinity College Dublin.
- Medical Texts - Online medical texts in a variety of specialties are available to view or download.
- Medical University of Gdansk - English Division - Information about the medical studies in English for foreign students. Admission criteria. Curricula. Basic medical and clinical science.
- MedicalStudent.com - A digital library of authoritative medical information for all students of medicine.
- Medics Away - UK company able to organise electives in India, Kenya and Peru.
- Medscape Med Students - Medical updates, weekly "grand-rounds" type cases including pathological slides and discussions with up-to-date references. Free PalmOS applications, including ePharmacopoeia.
- Microsurgery Training Program - Basic Microsurgical Course (40 hours), Advanced Course (12 hours), Microsurgery Laboratory, Indiana University Medical Center.
- National Institute of Education - Offers courses and programs for the UMAT health professional examinations. Australia.
- Physician Credentials - Information on Credentialing from the American Medical Association.
- Resource Room at Massachusetts General Hospital - Bibliography, support groups for cancer
- School of Health Services Administration Dalhousie University - Located in Nova Scotia, Canada. Offers information about the school, its programs and a newsletter.
- Stratos Institute for Healthcare Performance - Offering continuing education video programs on clinical and operational topics for nurses, physicians, and other healthcare professionals in the U.S. and Canada.
- Student Doctor Network - Guide to getting into medical and dental schools. Includes information, links and a message board.
- Studentdoc - Online resources for medical students, with a special emphasis on practice questions and exams for basic and clinical science courses.
- TIPS: Tufts Interns Preparing Students. Guide For Future Dietetic Interns - Provides future dietetic interns with information and advice about the dietetic internship application process.
- The Virtual Autopsy - Autopsy cases, anatomy and physiology information and images from Leicester University.
- NPR : Lessons from the Gross Anatomy Lab - As final exams approach for freshman medical students at the University of Maryland, they reflect on what they've learned in the gross anatomy lab. NPR's Melissa Block visits the lab in the second of a series about gross anatomy and body donation. [12:05 streaming audio broadcast] (November, 2004)
- NPR : First-Year Med Students Enter the 'Gross' Lab - A visit to the first day of gross anatomy lab. Part one of a series following first-year medical students. NPR's Melissa Block reports. [10:31 streaming audio broadcast] (September, 2004)
Moteur Recherche Google Publicité dans la monde du Google.
Anglo France Website Design in France by Brittany Internet Google France